- Open daily 08:00am – 17:00pm
- Tickets: 20.000k/person
Wat Visounarath is in Visoun village. If you start from the Luang Prabang Tourism Information Center, first you go straight up at the same way to Dara market, then you will see 4 junctions, and keep going toward untill you see a second 4 juntions, after that you should turn left and continue to walk a few minutes. You will see Lao Red Cross center at the left hand side which opposite the Temple or if you want to go by bicycle is fine.
- Cover yourself from shoulders to knees, take off hats and shoes.
- Respect the monks and novices. Women are not allowed to touch them.
- Do not show affection publicly.
- Refuse any antiques or you will be fined.